To bring out our clients' brightest colors. We believe in doing what we LOVE and working with people that value what we do.
Genesis Marketing takes your colors and brightens them. We have the ability to analyze your color palette and showcase your brightest colors.
We adapt to your colors and inspire consumers to fall in love with your brightest colors.
Things We Do
We match you with the right audience and we've got you covered no matter what color you're in.
We are obsessively committed to growing our customers' business. Our strength is to customize our services to perfectly match your needs. We pride ourselves on being “Freaky Flexible” with our core values directly connected to our obsession to be our BEST for our clients.
Meet the Genesis Marketing Team
Genesis Marketing is a full-service marketing agency that offers a range of customized marketing plans and strategies that bring out the best colors of our clients. We have assembled a talented team of creative curators, diligent event planners, word smiths, analytical gurus, number nerds, & organizational freaks that are dedicated to working on big challenges in honest collaboration with our clients. We are a group of crazy like-minded individuals that love to play hard, but work even harder.
[Apply for an Internship]
Genesis Marketing believes in the science of happiness. We work hard every day to be at our “BEST” through working on being “Heliotropic”.
What is being Heliotropic? (As defined from Mary Kae’s friend Dr. Harry Cohen)
Follow through on commitments
Make people feel GREAT
Be at your BEST and put people at their BEST
We believe that in acting this way we bring out our best performance, creativity, and our best health.
Recently, a critical mass of research has provided what might be the most basic and irrefutable argument in favor of happiness: Happiness and good health go hand-in-hand. Indeed, scientific studies have been finding that happiness can make our hearts healthier, our immune systems stronger, and our lives longer. Several of the studies cited below suggest that happiness causes better health; others suggest only that the two are correlated—perhaps good health causes happiness but not the other way around. Happiness and health may indeed be a virtuous circle, but researchers are still trying to untangle their relationship.
We like to think our weekly color emails make people happier...this is our desire and wish for all who receive them.
Happiness is researched to do these six things for your life:
Remaining Positive, Relaxed, and Mindful
1. Happiness protects your heart
2. Happiness strengthens your immune system
3. Happiness combats stress
4. Happy people have fewer aches and pains
5. Happiness combats disease and disability
6. Happiness lengthens our lives
This Weeks Color Email
START YOUR WEEK OFF WITH DALAI LAMA'S 18 RULES FOR LIVING
December 4th, 2017 // by Joel Mansfield
Today's Colorful email is brought to you by Joel:
It's not the first time I've come across these AWESOME life tips from the Dalai Lama, but every time I do, they speak to me. I like them so much that I wanted to share with you...
The Dalai Lama's 18 Rules For Living
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
-Respect for self
-Respect for others
-Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
This week's color email courtesy of:
Supreme Color Clarifier // Genesis Marketing